Tracking The Doomsayer’s Scary List
By James Donahue
Among the many Internet sites we like to visit in our quest for interesting story ideas has been Godlike Productions where the conspiracy fanatics gather to offer many wild but sometimes interesting ideas. They usually back up their theories with links to various websites by writers and statisticians that sometimes reveal things that have gone unnoticed or were purposefully ignored by the corporate media.
People who participate in the Godlike Productions blog usually always go by an alias so nobody knows who has written what, or just how valid the information might be. A lot of the entries are so extreme they range from religious proclamations to warnings of the end of the world. One particular entry by a person calling himself Jack Sprat recently laid down a list of world events preceded by the simple question: “WTF is going on?”
His list was broken down into two categories, strange and unnatural things happening to our planet and solar system, and unexplained shifts in the behavior of the U. S. Government.
We thought we might dare to re-examine the issues on the Sprat list and attempt to answer his question, if possible. We suspect our research may take us down some dark tunnels that will leave us with even more unanswered questions. Some of the issues have already been raised on this site.
For starters, this weekend we will offer the list and all of the original stories. Watch for updated stories on each issue each Wednesday.
The nation just suffered one of the harshest winters in years. The snow storms that developed were severe, stranding thousands in their homes and leaving millions without power. Normal snowfall in the mountains, which create natural run-off for farm operations in the valleys, did not happen. What can we expect in the looming winters ahead? Similar weather events are occurring all around the world. Temperatures recently hit over 120 degrees in India, a temperature estimated to be more than humans and most living creatures can tolerate. The situation is so critical that some are questioning whether enough food can be produced to feel the people. The water level in lakes and streams has dropped so low that normal barge and river traffic has been hampered. The water has become so warm that fish are dying by the thousands. Vegetable and fruit farms are struggling in the west to get enough water to survive.
2 – More Tornadoes
The Jack Sprat list of world issues declares that there has been an increase in the number of tornadoes as part of the dramatic change in our weather patterns. According to Jesse Ferrell, meteorologist for Accu Weather, Mr. Sprat is quite right. In a report on the Accu Weather web site, 2011 ranked as the fourth most deadly tornado year ever recorded in the United States with nearly 1,700 of these violent storms reported. The 2022 season is getting off to a troublesome start.
3 - Drought
The Jack Sprat list lists drought as its third issue of world concern. And it is no secret that the Western United States is presently suffering a major drought. Crops are dying. Cattle have no feed. The newspapers are comparing it to the great Dust Bowl days of the 1930s.
4 - Volcanism
Some are saying we are simply more aware of the volcanic activity because of the Internet and the fact that all world volcanoes are plotted and recorded daily. Also true is that because of an increase in the world population, more people are today living under the shadow of volcanoes that have remained dormant for hundreds of years. But statistics show that volcanic eruptions appear to indeed be on the increase and in some cases, are more destructive than ever before in history. A report in the National Museum of Natural History notes that as of March 2022, 48 volcanoes were in continuing eruption status. About 20 of them are actively erupting each day.
5. Record earthquakes
6. Record crop devastation
8. Tides are rising, and the moons orbit is off.
9. Killer Solar flares
10. Pipelines all across the country ruptured
11. Meteor showers increasing.
12. Magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster
13. The Solar activity of the sun has changed dramatically
14. Cosmic ray intensity has increased dramatically
15. Bees are disappearing
16. Mass fish die offs
17. Mass bird deaths.
18. New fault lines awakened in Virginia, & Nevada to name a few.
19. Giant sink holes opening up all around the world.
20. The surface of the earth actually creating giant rips in the earth’s crust.
21. New geysers seen venting in California.
22. What sounds like horns blowing recorded in Florida, Russia, etc.
23. The smell of sulfur reported in California and many areas of the world.
24. Disturbances in our solar system with storms on Jupiter increasing,
25. Saturn altered.
What are the Governments of the world doing?
26. Storing massive amounts of meals ready-to-eat
27. Sucking up massive amounts of medication, and pharmaceuticals
28. Digging underground bunkers around the world at a world record setting pace
29. Trillions of dollars disappearing at the pentagon and the Federal Reserve.
30. Police and the military practicing detainment techniques.
31. CIA has relocated its headquarters to Denver
32. Denver world airport has been turned into a giant subterranean facility.
33. Denver has a massive underground water treatment and purification center
34. EPA closing down its library network.
35. Global seed bank built
36. Bush buys 98,000 acres in Paraguay. His father owns 200,000 acres.
37. Hr5122 bypasses laws prohibiting US troops operating against citizens on US soil
38. Over 1,200 damns across America are in need of repair.
39. The elites are no longer worried about the nation’s failing infrastructure.
40. South Pole Telescope built with infrared capability
41. NSPD-51 Gives power to the president to take over complete and total rule
42. July 2007 Vatican closes library that has been opened for over 500 years.
43. Dutch are preparing for catastrophe and apocalypse.
44. 2008 3rd infantry's deployed 6,000 US troops on US soil
45. 2011 Space rocks and asteroids are now classified top secret
46. The earth changes became more magnetic in nature.
47. We have switched verbiage from global warming to climate change.
48. Yellowstone National Park has been having thousands of earthquakes.
49. Chemtrails of barium have been blanketing the earth.
50. Constant media blitz keeping people occupied with news minutiae.
51. Increasing number of films and television shows are about survival.
52. Media black outs on comet information.
53. Google has blocked out a large area in space next to the constellation of Orion.
54. FEMA Camps built
55. Mass coffin storage in Georgia.
56. The propping up of the stock market at any cost, and any expense.
57. Assault on US constitutional rights.
Books could be and probably have been written on many of these topics. The world is in transition. The changes are coming at us so fast it is almost impossible for journalists to keep up with them all.